You’ve probably seen different youtube comment formatting, and how that makes a comment stand out and gain relevance over other non-formatted comments. In this post, we will learn how to do that to make your comments more appealing on youtube .
It is a nice feature to use and you might have struggled on how to bold, italics or strikethrough your youtube comments. Fear not, mighty web geek: it is pretty simple and now we’ll show you how to write youtube comments in bold, italics,
Here’s how to do it:
- To write text in Bold, put *words* between asterisks.
- To write text in Italics, put _your text_ between underscores.
- Finally, to write in strikethrough, put -your comments- between hyphens.
These will be the end result of the above formatting:
- To write text in Bold, put words between asterisks.
- To write text in Italics, put your text between underscores.
- Finally, to write in strikethrough, put
your commentsbetween hyphens.
It’s always great to have a visual idea to go with any explanation, so here’s a great video to show you how to do it:
Reasons to use Youtube Text Formatting
Like we stated earlier, using these resources can give an unique touch to your comments, which will naturally make them stand out from the rest. Besides, you can simulate different moods and emphasize ideas, which make a great difference in the humongous sea of comments out there.